Third party inspecitions build confidence
Third Party Inspection refers to independent inspection services that are provided by an external inspection entity.
Third Party Inspection process starts from Design review, Material Inspection, Quality assurance services, Inline inspection and Random inspection, fit up inspection, Dimensional Inspection and FAT testing etc.
By engaging a third-party independent firm to complete your quality assurance and validation customers can have confidence their equipment is compliant prior to leaving the OEM warehouse.
- Continually quality monitoring through the build
- Engage in Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)
- Conduct a Supplier quality Audit
BLEP’s qualified technicians can verify the following items as required:
- Independently verify the functionality and quality of the equipment through function testing and simulations,
- Verify the equipment is built as per the approved design and documentations,
- Verify documentation including the electrical drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), manuals and the verification dossier,
- Conduct cable testing and instrumentation calibration,
- Complete initial detailed inspections as per AS/NZS or IECEx 60079 parts 14 and 17,
- Comprehensive checking for completeness,